Monday, January 25, 2016

Customer Interviews #1

1. For an opportunity I decided to use the problem of focusing with distractions in todays society.
2. Everyone might have this unmet need, but specifically I’m targeting college kids who have to stay focused to get good grades.




3. After asking five potential customers about this opportunity, I think there is a real chance to build something off of this idea. So many people are unfocused in their day to day life. 

4. While interviewing people I didn’t know it was a little nerve racking but also a neat experience to get honest feedback from people about a potential opportunity that could help people if a solution can be found.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Keifer,
    I often get very distracted while working or at school due to several distractions. It is really hard to stay focused with texting, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Netflix. I have never taken anything to help me focus but I can see how a lot of people would need to with the number of distractions we have. If you would like to check out my Customer Interview No. 1 blog post you can read it here: http://www.emmastetterent3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/customer-interviews-no-1.html

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keifer, as a college student I couldn't agree more that I struggle with this more than any other issue. It is extremely difficult for me to stay focused on school work because I get easily distracted. I think the difficulty with this idea is that different people get distracted by different things. This may make it difficult to come up with a general solution for everyone. Check out my customer interviews http://ufshanebrown.blogspot.com/2016/01/shane-brown-customer-interviews-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Keifer,
    I often get distracted and especially when I have a million things to do. I'm glad that you chose to focus on this very specific problem that many disregard. However, I agree with Shane's comment because everyone's attention span is completely different but there might be a way to completely go around that. Regardless, I really enjoyed your post! Good job!

    ReplyDelete