Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Introduction

My name is Keifer McClain and I am from Detroit Michigan, but moved to St. Augustine, Florida in 2008 where I attended high school. I am a third year University of Florida Business Major and a future UF grad student. I have an active real estate license and currently work for Keller Williams in Gainesville Florida. I plan on using my degree from UF to go on an entrepreneurial venture and open my own real estate brokerage firm. Real estate excites me and it’s something I can see myself enjoying for the rest of my life. No one wants to work doing something they don’t enjoy, that’s miserable! As far as traveling, I’ve been all over the united states from New York to California, but the only other country I’ve been to is Canada. I plan on traveling the world though, one country at a time. My favorite place I’ve been so far is Santa Monica California, because the weather is perfect and its right by the beach, which is my favorite place to be. I’m looking forward to this ENT3003 class and the principles I’ll take away from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment