Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 5 Reading Reflection

1. The thing that stood out to me the most in chapter 9 of Kuratkos book is the section entitled eBay Entrepreneurship. I just enjoyed reading the different steps that you can take to become a successful eBay entrepreneur, because I know several people who use eBay as a second source of income and make quite a bit of money doing it part time.
2. Something that was confusing to me in chapter 9 was table 9.5 because its not very well organized. 
3.Two things I would want more in depth discussion about from the author would be the section about internal and external problems experienced by entrepreneurs and the section about facing your fears because they are both very interesting to me.
4.There is nothing in chapter 9 that I disagree with, and I feel that his assessment of entrepreneurial opportunities are accurate and fascinating. 



No comments:

Post a Comment