Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 8 Reading Reflection

1. I would say what stood out to me the most in the reading was actually the main idea of the whole chapter. I never really knew how important financing is for a business venture. You always think how much profit you can make from owning a business, but not how much you have to put into in the beginning and all the hidden expenses that come up along the way.

2. Nothing in this chapter really confused me. As I read through the chapter I understood all the concepts and charts that Kuratko laid out.

3. I would ask Mr. Kuratko which method of financing he has used, or which he felt was the most useful. I know it varies from person to person or depending on situation but for people starting out there has to be one that sticks out over the others.

4. There was nothing in this chapter that I disagreed with! Kuratko laid out the financing to open a business well, and I especially enjoyed his idea of the great end result, taking your business public. Every entrepreneurs dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment