Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Idea Napkin #1

1. I am Keifer McClain and I am an entrepreneur and I want to help people! I have a background in business, and have done work in real estate and finance. I aspire to create a business to help college age students with focus. If I start this business I see it helping me and other students to increase focus and get better grades.

2. I am offering customers a study aid supplement to help them with focus. I know from experience that many of my friends take prescribed medicine for ADHD but really just use it for studying. I want to create a natural supplement that will increase focus and energy and help students get better grades.

3. My customer demographic is students in general, from high school all the way to grad school. I want to make a natural supplement that will be appropriate for kids and adults.

4. Customers will pay money for this supplement because focusing in today’s society is hard! This supplement will help them be able to sit down and focus on assignments and not spend their time on their cell phones or daydreaming. I want to give people mental clarity to get tasks done and not be groggy or unfocused.

5. I believe what sets this product apart from competition is its quality, and its niche. There are other supplements on the market for energy or focus, but none pertaining to students.

I definitely believe that these five elements fit together and could become a successful product. With the right marketing and quality ingredients I don’t see with this product couldn’t be a best seller, or even a trailblazer for study aid supplements. The only thing that would worry me is the idea of adding to a competitive market, but since there are very limited products sold as study aids, I think 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Just want to say that if you could somehow find a way to make it non-prescribed and safe to take, you are definitely sitting an a pot of gold. My only concern is that, like other drugs, this idea could potentially create addicts, so I would suggest selling it in limited quantities. I guess your biggest challenge overall would be to find the right formula. Good Luck!
    Check out my blog at:
    http://blazingllamas.blogspot.com/2016/02/heres-napkinwith-idea-on-it-phase-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting idea Keifer. However I think it can be difficult to have a supplement or drug as an idea because you have to develop it yourself. That being said if you are able to develop the supplement it would be very successful. I would personally take a supplement like that because sometimes I really need help with focus.
    Here is my blog:http://theentrepreneurperspective.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete