Saturday, February 13, 2016

Customer Interviews #3


1. The Questions I intend to ask are similar to those before. I just want to make sure that this product pertains to a certain Niche. So instead of seeing if this product is useful, I want to know if they think people will use it over other products. I'll ask the if they think that MentalEdge would be popular among students. Whether or not they themselves would use the product. Finally I'll ask if they have used other products for focus and what they thought about them.

2.


































3. From the interviews, I learned that many people would potentially buy this product. The $35 price range for one months supply may be a little high though, as most said they wouldn't want to pay that much. What made me happy is that most thought that this product could stand out as a Niche product, and not just be another supplement to add to the industry.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Keifer,
    First of all, you should revise if there is something wrong with your post or may be the videos, because I was just able to read your point number 1 and 3. Number 2 I couldn't see it. Secondly, I believe it is great that your potential product is something that would stand out among other product in its category. Also, I really like the approach that you took for this interview's questions. It is very important to know not only if the product is useful but if it is something that calls the attention of customers and motivates them to purchase it. Maybe if you keep conducting interviews, you could ask them about a good and fair price range for your product. If you want to see my post here is the link http://berrvh.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interview-no3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Keifer,

    The MentalEdge idea is excellent. Pretty much every student can relate to it but your post is incomplete including no interviews. I don't know how to provide constructive feedback without seeing the whole thing. If this is a technical error, please look into. I did check our your elevator pitch and enjoyed your delivery and positive outlook. Please take a look at my customer interviews 3 post here http://taleemreflections.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html. Thank you.

    Farrukh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keifer,
    Your idea is definitely a needed one. I dont know exactly if the videos were supposed to be added and just didnt go through on the uploading process but definitely make sure the videos are fully uploaded when posting. I looked at your other interviews however, and I believe that mental edge could be a useful supplement to help students stay focused and away from the distractions.

    ReplyDelete