Friday, April 8, 2016

Google Gold


1. Some of the activated I did each post to pursue SEO include the title and labels. I would always make my titles relate to my article, so that every time someone searches something similar to what I’m writing about it would come up on Google.

2. Originally my keywords were very broad, like entrepreneur or lifestyle but later in my blog I dialed them into more specific searches. Like our change in titles to things like “Venture Concept #1” which would stand out more to a Google search.

3. I personally didn’t use social media to enhance my blog and SEO efforts, however I have read a lot about Facebook marketing and know how successful it can be. With Facebook, you can create ads that target certain people you want and for a small price it advertises your blog/product to the target market of your choice.

4. My first elevator pitch brought through the most traffic, and I think it’s because it was a combination of videos and SEO words that brought people in to look at my post.

5. My page did not make it to the first page of google, or even the first five for the keywords I’ve searched for my page. When I look up Entrepreneur Life, the name of my blog, it’s not even on the first 5 pages of google, so in order to make it come up I’d maybe have to use google adwords so that when they search it I pop up on the first page.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keifer!

    Thanks for sharing this post, I really enjoyed reading it. I also used the titles that related to my articles written to increase the traffic on each of my posts. I found that an effective strategy and will continue to use it. Here is the link to my blog, you should check it out when you get the chance!

    http://ent3003nicole.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Keifer. This is a pretty detailed post you have here. I also did similar things as you did in promoting my SEO. I included titles and dates as well as pictures in my posts, just like you did, in order to optimize this search engine. This is a good strategy to generate traffic to your site if your business relies on the e-market. Go check my post out and let me know what you think. http://ufrob.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete